A Professionally Monitored Atlanta Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Atlanta monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Atlanta?
You never expect to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Atlanta flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're away from home. If your Atlanta flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Atlanta Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Atlanta flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (404) 551-3078 today or fill out our form for your free quote.