What features do you need in a baby monitor in Atlanta?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You install a component with a microphone in close contact to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, some monitors now include high-definition video feeds and two-direction communications. You may even link many monitors to Wi-Fi so you can move around wherever you want. The top baby monitors in Atlanta are so elaborate that they resemble indoor security cameras in both features and cost.
Can you replace your baby monitor with a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems share comparable functionality, you have many people in Atlanta linking their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- particularly if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should include 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● 2-way communications: You won’t always have to go to the nursery to soothe your child back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words could be the only requirement to keep them asleep.
● Motion sensors: Even though you can have your surveillance system function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your own alertness may begin to waver. However, when your camera detects anything unusual, it can be programmed to send a notification to your smartphone. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb over the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Now you have the ability to transmit a short segment to grandparents to let them see what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: In lieu of lugging an external monitor wherever you go, you can watch from your smart home mobile app. You could even check in on your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get a night out.