If you’re the same as a lot of property owners, you are looking for your home to be safeguarded 24/7. but, will a home security system work in Atlanta?
The quick answer: affirmative. That is if you order the correct alarm system. Not only do the sensors and alarms give superior peace-of-mind, the state-of-the-art equipment has a level of efficiency and control you may not have thought possible. By using automation, video surveillance, and easy-to-use tools through a smartphone app, you can have a safe home that’s truly accessible.
Let's take a moment and see why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is a great plan for your property.
Indispensable Security Needs
To ensure your Atlanta home security system works to its potential, you have to get these indispensable security components:
- Door and window sensors: You may find this weird, but plenty of thieves break into your home right through the front door. The other two most common entry points are backyard doors and ground-levelfirst-floor windows. For these stats, entryway sensors are considered the base of your home security. When the system is activated and your sensors are triggered, the loud, high-decibel alarm siren will go off and your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be contacted.
- Touchscreen central hub: Don’t look for unresponsive number pads, as modern smart screens now arm and disarm your entire system. These hubs will also direct your automation, cameras, and 24 monitoring.
- smartphone app: The biggest home security system let you manage every aspect of your security system through a smartphone app. Now if an alarm or sensor triggers, you will get an instant notification to your phone. Also, disarm and arm your entryway alarms remotely, set smart door locks, adjust the thermostat and more.
- Home security yard signs and window decals: While there is no technology in a small, blue yard sign or a window decal, they can forewarn a potential burglar that your house is safeguarded.
Can A Home Security System Keep You More Secure In Atlanta?
While it might appear like an overreaction to install alarms and download a smartphone app when you already use deadbolts and chose a secure neighborhood, studies support the notion that home security systems will still guard your house. For example, a study out of Rutger University concludes that many burglars will actively steer clear of houses with an alarm system installed. They’ll instead go and break-into a faster home that is left unsecure.
That meshes with numbers from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. They state that most burglarized properties don’t have a home security. In other words, they are 300% more likely to be burglarized than homes that are secured. And while displaying that your house is protected helps prevent forceful entry, other items -- like smart lights and doorbell cameras -- can also help repel thieves.
Of course, state-of-the-art security systems can do much more than ring an siren. Now you have some needed components that make a home security energy efficient and safe.
24/7 Monitoring Is A Reliable Backup Plan
Does a home security system work in Atlanta when they don’t have 24/7 monitoring? Relying on a constant vigilance is always the winning bet and 24-hour monitoring from ADT professionals can make certain emergency services get there quicker after a triggered sensor.
Monitoring professionals can protect you no matter what time it is -- whether you are there or not. If you’re not on site to hear your system going off, the monitoring agents contact you and the emergency agency after a triggered alarm event. Even when you’re still at home, you can make sure family members and furry companions are safe and accounted for.
Get The Same Monitored Protection For Flood, Fire, and Medical Emergencies
When you order your security system, you can choose to get more than motion detectors. equipment like fire alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood sensors can be integrated into your overall set-up. If an emergency is detected, your sensors will respond just like your security alarms. Specifically, the high-decibel signal rings, your 24/7 monitoring agents are contacted, and a notification will come to your smartphone.
Or make use of a panic button, which is conveniently pinned to you or a loved one with a lanyard, bracelet, or shirt clip. If someone you live with is a fall emergency or a medical problem, they can simply use a two-finger button to call the monitoring team.
Get Safety, Responsiveness And Energy Efficiency With Home Automation
Today’s home automation components give you a tier of control and convenience you’ve never had before. They will make your house more energy-efficient and responsive. And when you link home automation to your home security system, they will also make your house much safer. For instance:
- Schedule your smart bulbs to make it feel that your house is full when you’re on vacation.
- Have your hall smart lighting illuminate whenever a doorbell camera senses unusual motion.
- Use your phone’s location services to lock your locks, flip off your living room lights, and lower the temperature when you leave the house.
- Make customized scenes where you can pre-program your lighting, temperature, alarms, and other equipment with a single touch of a button.
- Or just check on all your devices and manage your components through your security app.
Plus, think of the energy you’ll conserve through smart devices, and you’ll quickly realize how much you will want a state-of-the-art home security in Atlanta. You can even control your devices with your voice when you connect your security system to your Echo or Google Home.
Maintain An Eye On Your Home With Smart Security Cameras
Security signage and outside lights are wonderful home invasion disincentives, but security cameras can take your protection to a better place. The furthest thing an intruder is looking for is to be seen on a video feed as the footage could be used against them in a police investigation. You can install outdoor, indoor, and doorbell cameras, and all will allow you to see live feeds 24-hours a day.
Do you want to check out the sound you heard in the back yard? Would you like to say hi to the kids after school? Has the groceries been delivered yet? All you need to do is to pull up the feed from your home security app. You may also get notifications on your smartphone whenever a visitor rings the doorbell or the camera sees abnormal motion. You can then talk with visitors with the 2-way talk feature on your cameras.
How To Custom-Build Your Security System In Atlanta?
Are you looking for help to create a home security that works in Atlanta? Our security agents can help you choose the most useful alarms, home automation, and video surveillance that can be used into one affordable plan. Call today at (404) 551-3078 or send in the form below.